Lan Laa Rian Group | Thai Dee End User Terms
Thai Dee (the Application) is licensed to You (End-User) and user by Lan Laa Rian Group located at 82 Chombueng District, Ratchaburi Province Thailand 70150, (hereinafter: the Company) for use only under the terms of the license agreement.
By creating a profile in the Application and any updates thereto (as permitted by this license agreement) you indicated that you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this license agreement and that you accept this license agreement.
The parties of this license agreement acknowledge that Apple is not a party to this license agreement and is not bound by any provisions or obligations with regard to the Application such as, warranty, liability, maintenance and support thereof. Lan Laa Rian Group, not Apple, is solely responsible for the licensed Application and the content thereof.
This license agreement may not provide for usage rules for the application that conflict with the latest App Store Terms of Service. Lan Laa Rian acknowledges that it has the opportunity to review said terms and this license agreement is not conflicting with them.
The rights not expressly granted to You are reserved.
Thai Dee (hereinafter: Application) is the Application created to help users learn speaking and reading Thai from basic to advanced levels.
Trademarks, services, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights
In Thai Dee Application, contents and other materials including text, scripts, code, design, graphics, photos, audio are all intellectual property that belongs to Lan Laa Rian Group. This covers things that are protected by copyright, trademark or patent law trademark service mark, and the trade name whether it has been certified or registered. All content is the proprietary property of Lan Laa Rian Group and we reserve all rights.
You agree and accept that You will use the Company's services and content in a private way without commercial use, anything appearing in any of the Company's service channels. It may not be altered, modified, reproduced, reproduced, downloaded, transmitted in any form or by any means, or used in any manner whatsoever for commercial purposes.
Thai Dee may monitor the User’s use of the Services and may prohibit any use of the Services it believes may be in violation to the above mentions.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions of Use of Service Channels
The Company reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of any service specified in this service channel. Including those specified in any specific service channel, You are responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Service including any additional terms that are regularly set forth in one of the service channels. Continuous use of your service channels inevitably creates an agreement and a contract based on any terms and conditions that have been modified or changed entirely.
Free Services and Paid Services
1. Subject to the terms and conditions agreed in each Order, Thai Dee grants the User access to its language learning software which is offered as an application.
The Application may be offered free of charge with limited functionalities (“Free Services”) or against payment of a Service Fee with certain agreed functionalities (“Paid Services”) each as specified in the Order.
Thai Dee shall have the right to downgrade, limit or otherwise modify Free Services at any time without notice.
There is no guarantee, indemnity, Maintenance, or Support, and availability obligations of Thai Dee shall apply to Free Services. Free Services are not a guarantee of (future) product features of Paid Services and should not be relied upon by the User in making any purchasing decisions for Paid Services.
User Account | Conclusion of an Order
1. In order to use the Services, the User is required to create a user account by accepting these Terms, entering certain personal details, and by setting a password of their choice in the Application. After submitting the completed registration, the User will receive a confirmation email from Thai Dee allowing the User to activate the User Account. Through the creation of the User Account, a binding contract is concluded between the User and Thai Dee, entitling the User to use Free Services.
2. If the User wishes to use certain Paid Services, the User may place a respective Order in the Application. Offers made by Thai Dee for Paid Services are not binding.
By placing an order, the User makes a binding offer to conclude a respective contract. The ordering process includes the following steps: choosing an option, verifying the choice and/or correcting it, inserting relevant data, selecting the method of payment, reading any applicable material terms of the subscription plans and affirmatively accepting such material terms, and agreeing to these Terms, and completing a binding submission of the order by clicking an order button and/or checking the box to proceed, as applicable. The Order Confirmation includes detailed information in relation to the User’s Order and an Order number.
The User shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) directly or indirectly configure the Services to collect any data that is defined as sensitive personal data or ‘special categories of data’ within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or any applicable data protection law or regulation; passwords or other authentication credentials; any payment or other financial data, or any data relating to a person under the age of sixteen (16) years (collectively, “Prohibited Data”); or use the Services to store, download or transmit infringing, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, or malicious code or malware; or engage in phishing, spamming, denial-of-service attacks or other fraudulent or criminal activity; interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of third party systems, or the services or data contained therein; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or Thai Dee’s systems or networks; or (v) perform, or engage any third party to perform, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments or other security assessments.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The Application has 3 subscription options:
- Monthly: $1.99 per month
- Yearly: $19.99 per year
- Premium Lifetime: $29.99
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account/ Play Store Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to access the full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account/ Play Store Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
Premium Lifetime Subscription Term
1. As a Lifetime Subscription (“Lifetime Subscription”) member, a User is entitled to access the Services defined in the applicable Order.
2. Lifetime Subscriptions are intended for private, non-commercial use only. User’s may not assign, transfer or resell in any way Lifetime Subscriptions to any other person.
3. Thai Dee reserves the right to revise the terms or make changes to the Lifetime Subscription which will be communicated in our general terms & conditions.
4. Once a User has purchased a lifetime subscription, their membership will last the earlier of, 99 years, or for as long as Thai Dee continues to offer the Services defined in the applicable Order or up until the User chooses to cancel their membership.
5. Thai Dee makes no warranties as to the expected duration of access to the Lifetime Subscription and its related Services.
6. In receiving a Lifetime Subscription under the applicable Order, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Services defined in the applicable Order could change or terminate in the future.
7. The Lifetime Subscription is valid for use only on the Application.
8. Lifetime Subscriptions are not redeemable for cash or credit, nor are they applicable towards previous purchases.
Availability of Paid Services
1. Subject to the User’s payment of the Service Fees, Thai Dee shall make Paid Services available to the User.
2. Thai Dee shall use reasonable efforts to ensure, that Paid Services are available to the User over the internet. However, there might be having temporary unavailability for scheduled or for unscheduled maintenance, either by Thai Dee or by third-party providers, and unavailability for causes beyond Thai Dee’s reasonable control.
3. The User is aware and acknowledges that the User-side access to Paid Services such as internet access cannot be guaranteed and that Thai Dee shall not be liable for any deficiencies in the User’s own Internet connections or equipment.
Fees | Payment Terms | No Set-off
1. The User shall pay to Thai Dee the fees for Paid Services as specified in the Order in accordance with the Service Fees.
2. Thai Dee reserves the right to change the Service Fees for the following Renewal Service Term upon at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of the Initial Service Term or the end of the then-current Renewal Service Term.
3. The User shall make payment of the Services Fees using any of the payment methods offered on the Application.
4. The User may only invoke a right to set-off to the extent that its claims have been (a) finally established by a court of law; (b) are uncontested, or (c) have been acknowledged by Thai Dee.
5. The information in the Services may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Term | Termination
1. Any Order shall begin on the date specified therein.
2. For Free Services, it shall remain in effect for an indefinite period of time.
3. Any Order for Paid Services shall remain in effect for an initial term as specified in the Order (Initial Service Term).
The Initial Service Term shall automatically and continuously renew for additional periods as specified in the Order unless terminated at any time by Thai Dee or by the User with seven (7) days prior notice.
The User and Thai Dee shall at all times comply with the requirements of any applicable privacy and data protection legislation including but not limited to the GDPR.
User Generated Contributions
The Application does not offer users to submit or post content.
Notice of Right of Withdrawal | Declaration on Immediate Performance
The User has the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen (14) days.
The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen (14) days from the day on which the contract is concluded. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform Lan Laa Rian Group email: email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
Effects of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments received from you.
We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
Lan Laa Rian Group
82 Chombueng District, Ratchaburi Province Thailand 70150,